Monday, February 13, 2012

V.D.

Valentines Day. It's the last few hours until that Hallmark holiday. I'm not here to crap on it, I'm here to celebrate it. Music and love hold a very special place in my heart and I thought I'd do a little top 10 playlist of music that warms my soul. It's not in any particular order and you may disagree, but hey, if any of these picks inspire you in some romantic way, I've done my job.

1) Marvin Gaye - After the Dance
2) Isley Brothers - Footsteps in the Dark
3) Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk
4) Goapele - Play
5) Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You
6) Anthony David - Cold Turkey
7) El Debarge - All This Love
8) Michael Jackson - Lady In My Life
9) Bill Withers - Use Me
10) Otis Redding - Cigarettes and Coffee

Bonus picks since I'm celebrating Valentines with these two fellas:

Raphael Saadiq (TTT) - Lay Your Head on My Pillow
Lenny Kravitz - I Belong To You



Happy Valentines Day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment